Monday, August 15, 2011

My "boyfriend" hasnt talked to me in 4 days... ): ?

Ok so why i put quotations is because hes not really my boyfriend, almost so our story is a bit different, he lives in a different country and i see him every 3 years, so ill be seeing him next summer but we've had this love thing going on for 2 years now, and we talk all the time, and weve gotten into alot of arguments, and i feel like we are dating just without him actually saying wanna be my girlfriend? Now we never dated and one of my cousins went out of the country to visit and they went out, this was last year and he told me he loved me so ... he lied, but now which is been 1 year since he doesnt xare for that girl im still a bit hurt from the past but im slowly trying to get over it still, i really love him because i think about him too much and cry over him sometimes. Now he tells me he really loves me like hes in love with me, and i dont know what go into us but 4 days ago we got into a stupid arugment that hurt me because we havent talked since then? Can someone help.... what should i do , just DONE and forget him ?

No comments:

Post a Comment