Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cancer Girls! Read this?

Ok So, I am a Capricorn. Me and a cancer girl have been friends for about 2 years. Shes ALWAYS been their for me as I have been their for her. I met her through my friend, they where together for six years. I come to find along the way that This cancer girl is the girl that might just be my other half. I know how she is and everything but something stops me along the way, and thats my friend. Talking in a Zodiac Sing way, they do not get along. Me and a Cancer do. They break up often. Me and my friend do not talk anymore. Mostly because I am in school and she does not have a path through life. All she does is Smoke weed and text and take care of her nephews to earn money. AND SHES 21. never has had a job. last time this cancer went to the movies was along time ago. This cancer girl, asked me what i thought about her and i said i thought she was a special girl over all. She later in the weeks ask's me if I have ever had a crush on her. I as a Capricorn is scared to put my self out their. She admits she liked me too. It stays like that and now I want to see if we can be more than friends. She flirts, and stopped referring to me as "foo" but today she said something like "how was ur day my friend?" I got touched by this :| she also does flirt with some other person, but they talk on and off. What do I do?! I have read that Cancers are also afraid to step. They will yze you mean while. HELP X(

No comments:

Post a Comment