Monday, August 8, 2011

Could this be a allergy to alcohol?

everytime i drink alcohol....wether it be wine, beer, vodka, anything.....i am fine the night i drink but the next morning i sneeze and my sinuses are congested for the whole day following.....i mean ive sneezed about a hundred times in a day once....lol...i am thinking that this may just be my own form of a hangover...but i am not a medical doctor nor do i have the knowledge to make a accurate dignosis.... :) as a child i contracted hep B through bad medical practices in romania....but as i grewup it became inactive in my body for me to say give it to someone else but it is still affecting me and my liver only.... so i am now at tranquil stage of hep B i guess u could say....*there is a medical term..i jus don rem it* what im ultimately wanting to find out is A) are my congested sinuses a alergic reaction to alcohol....and B) could me having hep B be the reason y i am having this form of allergic reaction.......can anyone help.....i cannot go to doctor to make a diagnosys*no medical care* that is y im asking my question here....

No comments:

Post a Comment