Monday, August 8, 2011

Do you think that Danniel Henney looks more asian than Dennis Oh?

Its sort of hard to tell between these two apart. I obviously knew these two are half korean just by looking at them. Though my chinese friend came to conclusion the other day that they look very alike the nose though not the eyes the hair color too. I'm half so I have same hair color and nose as them I guess we all look the same. I'm a girl though ok so no I don't have facial hair, 6 pack . One guy on yahoo answers one time thought i was a dude cause I changed the picture to a pic of my friend. Ok sorry i'm going off topic. Do you think they look somewhat alike. My friend also pointed out the Danniel had more asian eyes than Dennis, when I observed closely Daniel has more Korean eyes. They're are both ok looking. What I don't understand is why girls in asia obsess over their looks when I have cousins that kinda look like them, again they don't look that special to me. I don't know why??? Anyways Thanxx for any comments:P

No comments:

Post a Comment