Thursday, August 11, 2011

The heartache isn't fading away...?

So..here's the story...i liked this guy that was in 10th grade (i'm in 9th) and he told me he liked me back, that i was pretty, funny and that there was something about me that should make every guy fall for me. we were talking a lot, and then one night at the school bonfire, he texted me randomly saying "what the f*** i don't like you." so i went up to him and asked him who the hell he thought he was,and why he thought he could treat me like that. then i didn't talk to him for awhile. i texted him a week ago asking if we could just stop fighting and maybe be friends, and he said he'd think about it. i texted him a joke we had between us before yesterday, and then we were talking, and he said he had to go, so we both said byee, and then he texted me and the text said "wanna know what made me happy but when you were texting (our mutual friend) and you told her you didnt like me anymore" i was really confused by what he said so i responded "what?" and he said "you don't like anymore and i'm happy." ((btw-he has a gf that is a total b**** and hates me)) so my friend told me to say i was happy too cuz he was a waste of my time and he responded sweet. later, our mutual friend said he might've been hiding something or wanted me to think he didnt care or he was being sarcastic. what do you think? the pain is still there and so are the feelings i had for him...

No comments:

Post a Comment