Friday, August 12, 2011

I am Depressed and I feel horrible...?

I am a 22 year old single mom of my three and a half year old daughter. And my whole life I have gone through a lot, I was physically and verbally abused by my dad. I was ually abused by my grandfather. I have been placed in group homes and foster homes during my teenage years. I became pregnant at age 18 after dating my boyfriend for 2 years. The day he found out I was pregnant, he walked out. I have been depressed ever since the birth of my daughter in June 2005. I was diagnosed with post partum depression but I was never treated for it. I suffer from anxiety which my doctor prescribed me clonazepam but I have anxiety just thinking of taking it so I haven't taken it. And I am so depressed. I am in pj's from like dinner time until like 9 the next morning. I am so tired and depressed. I can sleep atleast 10 - 12 hours a night. I have no appetite. And I called the clinic where my doctor works this morning and asked if I can have an appointment with him, and I can only see him February 4th so two and a half weeks before I can. I have already said it but I am afraid of taking anti-depressants and even my clonazepam for whatever reason. I am afraid of being judged or that he will get annoyed with me. I only saw him once for anxiety and I was in his office for over an hour and I just want to make sure we maintain a good doctor/patient relationshp and I don't want to annoy him with me feeling like crap and depressed. I just don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment