Saturday, August 13, 2011

Is she telling me the truth or just sleeping around?

i have a friend who i have told i like her and asked what i should do about it. she said to just be friends and move on. she told me right now she does not want a relationship with anyone. she suggested that she has problems with intimacy to me by saying she does not like skin contact and told me a story about a guy who she just met invited him over to his room to watch a movie and tried to kiss her she told me she wanted to run away. she said she thought friends can hangout in a room without it meaning anything should happen. the contradiciton is i see her often with many different guys. also i offered her a ride from an event we are both going to back to her room later tonight and she said she is just going to walk back with her friend a guy? also the first time i ever hung out with her and went ice skatting i went back to her room with her and she had me share a chair with her. our bodies were side by side touching. but i did not make a move because it wast the first time i met her and it seemed to promiscuous to me? what do you think she is?

No comments:

Post a Comment