Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A post again about nausea while jogging?

i posted a duplicate question because i did not get answers. I have started running again lately and even after a lap or a lap and a half around the track i feel so much nausea that i have to either walk or stop. Usually i cant wait to get home after this and lay down on the couch and feel like i want to die. I am a 24 year old male who weighs about 140. In high School i played football basketball and ran track. After school i also did MMA. I used to have decent cardio i mean i could run a good distance. I used to be able to exert myself to the point of almost ping out and never felt sick. i drink about 3-4 bottles of water a day. When i run i drink about a half to a bottle before the run and abou a half a bottle during the run. After wards i lay on the couch finish a bottle of water and about a hour later i feel ok. The first day i ate a powerbar before the run and that's it. The second time i had 2 pop-tarts and a gl of milk. Followed by water both times. The third time i ate nothing. All of the times i couldn't do more than one lap around the track. To me this is pathetic considering my previous sports i played and the shape i was in. Please if any one has any good suggestions i would greatly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment