Friday, August 12, 2011

Singing range after puberty?

A lot of my friends and I are very curious about this. So I am 16, I had this high kiddy voice till about 14, then my voice really dropped. Now I can hit the really low notes, but the high ones do not feel as comfortable. My voice has a very deep undertone, but still sounds like a kid (that's the best way to describe it). Most of my friends that are my age have this same problem as well. Now I have an 18 year old friend who sings, and is done with puberty, and has a great range. Also, many of the bands I listen have singers that are about 20, such as a day to remember, blink 182, and four year strong. I know that NOW these signers are older, but plenty of the recordings and live videos i listen to they were in their early 20's, and could sing quite high. So what I am wondering is, after puberty, will my voice settle, and 'll regain the easier upper register i used to have. I know it wont be like my kiddie voice, but at least a better range again???

No comments:

Post a Comment