Thursday, August 11, 2011

I think i might love my best friend..does he like me?

Ok..I have known my best guy friend for five years this summer. When i first met him i had a lil crush on but nothing serious. We both go to the same college so we have been spending more and more time together. He drives me back and forth sometimes (no car on campus ik shi**y). When we are in the car together all we do is laugh and have as much fun in a moving car as two people can. I catch him looking at me all the time when he is driving then turn away. He does goofy stufff all the time. We are touchy feely kinda....we have never kissed have come close though , yet we hug all the time and i sometimes sit on his lap and he doesnt give that wtf are you doing look. He put his arms around my waist a couple times. People think that we date already--we get a kick out of that one. Also he always smiles when he sees me might not always say hi but i get a smile. I dont want to tell him how i feel since i dont wnat him to get weirded out and have it ruin the friendship. what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment